and she said I almost certainly wouldn't do it... so I have to proof her wrong. Muahahaha!
1) You must post these rules!
2) Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal. ^^
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 10 new questions for people you tag to answer.
4) You must find 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell her/him they have been tagged. Bite me.
6) No tag backs
7) No crud in the tagging section like "you are tagged if you read this" you legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. I can read Japanese Kana and a few Kanji.
2. I study physics at university.
3. I'm an otaku.
4. I think I sometimes overdo it with details on my cosplays... XD
5. That's why hardly one is finished...
6. I go through soysauce like a small japanese restaurant...
7. I have a netbook named Wall-E.
8. I have to walk to university today and back because the traffic enterprises in my city are striking.
9. I name my hamsters after characters from operas.
10. I can listen to songs over and over again (sometimes over several days)
(be detailed and insightful in your answers if possible)
Now, for the ten questions I pose to you people.
1) If you have on, what's your favorite animated movie?
How to train your dragon! I just loooooooooooove that movie! Saw it four times in the movie theater and I would have gone more often if it hadn't been showing so early. Argh!
2) How long you been on dA?
I have no idea.. 4 years maybe?
3) Ever broken something out of anger? And if so, what was it?
Can't say I have...
4) If you had to be a superhero/villain, what would your chosen power be?
I'd like to control shadows, a bit of a mix between the devil fruits of Gecko Moria and Blackbeard. XD
5) What quote do you think describes you? (can be one of your own.)
I'm not much a quote person, I can never remember them when I need one. XD I have no idea...
6) What do you think of your own art style?
Drawings could be better... didn't draw much lately, but it mostly looked crappy because I'm out of practise...
7) Ever accidentally eaten something you weren't supposed to?
I don't think so... unless maybe some stuff in the fridge that belonged to my sisters and I didn't know ... but I can't really pinpoint what exactly that might have been...
8) Are you a fan of something usually considered out of the ordinary?
I'm a fucking Otaku. XD (That means, Yes.)
9) Can you play an instrument? And if so, which one?
Violin, though not very good. And now I have to stop taking lessons.
10) Would you consider yourself a geek?
I don't like considering myself anything.
My questions for you:
1. If you could do any job you like no matter what it pays or what kind of college you need to go to for that, what would it be?
2. Do you like sushi?
3. What's your favorite (alcoholic) beverage?
5. What country would you like to visit and why?
6. Look around in your room, what's the first poster you see?
7. Did you ever go to a show/movie in costume?
8. If yes, what show/movie and what costume? If no, why and for what show/movie would you maybe consider it?
9. Do you tweet? If not........ WHY?!!! D:<<
10. Can you solve a Rubix Cube?
I think everybody else is either not watching me or is already tagged! D: